Everyone can have an impact on #GivingTuesday
Please consider giving to Cheshire’s Lights of Hope on Tuesday, November 27 and help us help our neighbors.
Donate today and see how together we are helping our neighbors.
#GivingTuesday™ is a movement to create a national day of giving to kick off the giving season added to the calendar on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
How you can help:
- Lead by example and give! You can make a donation through our Facebook fundraiser (Facebook and Paypal will MATCH your donation on #GivingTuesday) or on our website.
- Like Cheshire’s Lights of Hope on Facebook
- Tell your friends on social media about #GivingTuesday during the days leading up to #GivingTuesday. Simply share or retweet Cheshire’s Lights of Hope posts or leave a comment!
- Share with your friends on social media that you gave, and encourage others to give!
- If you're shopping on Amazon this holiday season, consider selecting Cheshire's Lights of Hope as your designated Amazon Smile charity. Amazon will donate .05% of your total purchase to Cheshire's Lights of Hope.